SAND Design
RP Project render 2.png

'15 3D Printing: R.P 'Hack'

This is one of my first year projects. 

We had to 'HACK' an existing piece of packaging which gave it an enhancement or improvement. 

I started working on an alternative way to get the cork out of wine bottles. 

I then moved onto ways of 'HACKING' smaller bits of packaging directly, this resulted in some pretty out-there products. The result of this was a Tea Infuser that was created from an old lip sol tin. 

 1st year 3D printing introduction - re-designed wine cork remover

1st year 3D printing introduction - re-designed wine cork remover

IMG_0816.JPG
 2nd Re-design - HACK'd lipsole top to be used as tea infuser 

2nd Re-design - HACK'd lipsole top to be used as tea infuser 

RP Project render 1.png
RP Project render 2.png
RP Project render 3.png
IMG_0822.JPG